Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mini Mini

Have been wanting to make this adorable Mini Mini for awhile. I found the tutorial over at "The Gentleman Crafter". Thank you Jim!


I decided to use some travel inspired papers - "World Traveler" by Recollections


The pockets are small coin envelopes - 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"

I will add tags to the pockets but wanted to enter Simon Says Stamp & Show this week.

http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.ca/2013/04/challenge-passport-to-fun.html

This is such a cute mini, I will be making more of these!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fantastic...I'd love to see more photos. The map paper is excellent! Thank you for traveling with us this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen...Your travel mini is very cool. Don't you just love Jim the Gentleman Crafter's projects?! Your World Traveler papers are perfect for our travel theme! I like your finished project. You did a great job of combining nice contrasting papers. The covered coin envelopes look great, too! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete