I used G45 paper from "Ladies Diary" collection
Real feathers inserted for her hat!
I made the flowers with TH Tattered Floral Die from the paper I cut out of the book for the drawers, distress inked, sprayed with water, glimmer misted then painted with a bit of gesso to tone down the color!
2 drawers, with beads for handles.
2 Altoid tin drawers
This picture will not come up the right way!
This little drawer is a pocket/mini mint tin, mints included!
The 2 drawers
Inside the tins
The theme for the swap was "Romantic Era", and it had to include a drawer. I used altoids tins for the drawers and included a tealight candle and matchbox, with matches. After all what is more romantic than candlelight!
I hope my swap partner likes it, it is the first altered book I have made. I see more in my future!